Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
We’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on thebikeproject.co.uk. Click for more information on how to change these settings.
There is a full list below of all the cookies placed by our website. These fall into three categories:
- Analytical cookies help us see which pages and products and pages which are of most interest to you. This information is all collected anonymously – we don’t know who has done what.
- Advertising cookies help us promote ourselves on third-party sites. We use these cookies to help us understand how effectively we’re doing this. They also limit the number of times that you see our promotions on third-party sites. If you view interact with our content on social networks, we may use this information to target advertising to you.
- Functional cookies allow us to remember the choices you make and provide enhanced features. For example, the cookie may remember items in your shopping basket so that we can make the experience better for you.
We do not use any information derived from cookies to identify any individual users.
Analytical and Advertising Cookies We Use
|Facebook Custom Audience
Functional Cookies We Use
|These cookies help us understand and improve our users’ experience of our site.
How to stop or delete these cookies
To stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, you’ll need to change the settings of your browser. You can find instructions on how to do this by following these instructions:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, this ’how to delete cookies’ information should help. Our cookies will have file names like ’email@example.com’.
For Google Analytics, you opt-out of Google collecting your information by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies, our website may not function correctly. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org.