What’s your thing? Ultra-marathons? Baking? Raffles? Endurance cycling? Quizzes?
Whatever your bright idea, we’ll get behind it – and you – so that together, we can get more refugees riding.
No ideas? No problem! We’re here for that, too. We love hatching perfectly formed plans with our amazing fundraisers so just get in touch.
Our Fundraising A-Z has more ideas than you can shake a stick at. But here are some to whet your whistle:
- Organise a quiz night, gig night or community bake sale.
- Host a bake-off, a come dine with me dinner or wine and cheese tasting – food never fails!
- Got a place in a cycling or running event? Then use it to fundraise for the Bike Project
- Round up friends and commit to a group challenge over a month. 100 burpees a day, cycling to and from work or giving up the morning coffee.
- Part of a faith group, school or other community group? Organise a collection. Collect cash or do a virtual version by setting up a fundraising page for your group.
How we can help
Advice and support from our fundraising team by email, phone or in-person
Our fundraising pack which has loads of brilliant ideas for pulling off an amazing fundraiser
Our social media toolkit, posters and logos.
A Bike Project t-shirt or cycling jersey if you raise £500 or more
Bike Project video, image and stories to help you promote your fundraising page
Collection tins and buckets if you need them
Lisa is a true superstar!
As well as taking on Refugee Routes (and cycling triple her target!) she also makes bread and preserves for us to sell for donations.
The Bike Project does an amazing job. When refugees come here, they have such a tough time. A bike saves them money, helps them get around and improves their wellbeing.