We're often on the lookout for great people to join our team, and if there is a position that needs filling, this is where you'll find it!
If you're a qualified, freelance bike mechanic or cycling instructor, we would also be interested to hear from you. We are particularly keen to hear from female cycling instructors, who would be interested in working at our all-female Women's Project. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruiting for a new chair and trustees
We’re now looking for up to four additional Trustees who have skills at the highest level within the following areas:
- A chair: we are looking for an exceptional leader to chair the board
- HR: we are looking for someone with experience as an HR professional.
- Legal: we are looking for a lawyer especially someone with governance experience.
- Retail/ecommerce: we are looking for someone with experience in retail who can support us to scale our bike shop. We are particularly interested in candidates with ecommerce experience
We are looking for exceptional individuals with the skills and expertise to make a significant contribution to the Board, providing guidance, leadership and the skills that will help our organisation continue to develop.
We’re committed to our Board of Trustees being diverse so we particularly welcome applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, and those who have personal experience of being a refugee.
We must ensure that, as an organisation, we are protected and led by the most passionate and proactive people.
To find out more, please follow the link below to the application packs for chairs and trustees. Before applying, please read the recruitment packs. If you would still like to apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Applications close at 11:59pm on 9th September
Job opportunity: Shop Assistant
The project is currently in need of a Shop Assistant on Saturdays at our Denmark Hill site. Our second hand bike sales are an integral part of keeping our mission alive. To help with this we are looking for an individual who is:
- Passionate about cycling
- Knows their way around a bike (no technical qualifications needed)
- Has experience in a customer facing environment (preferably in retail)
The individual will be required to work every Saturday 9:30am-4:30pm and will be paid London Living Wage, currently £10.25 per hour.
To be considered for the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV and brief description as to why you are suitable for the role.
Deadline for applications is Monday 27th August 2018